anyway, yesterday would have been a great day to be dating me because i made chocolate croissants (en francais, pain au chocolate). oh, they are good. because tim doesn't each chocolate much, i froze half of them for my later enjoyment. that still leaves six for now! mmmmm, thinking of them makes me drool.
i've never made croissants before, and it was somewhat time consuming but not that much work overall. it was like mix, wait, roll and fold, wait, roll and fold, wait, etc. then i got a little impatient when it came to the rising, so they could be higher but i'm not complaining. here is a picture.
are you impressed? how about this one, can you see the flaky layers?
if you lived here, i'd give you one. too bad for you.
4 comments:
Liz will you marry me? I want chocolate croissants! Tim doesn't deserve you :)
Devin
I see flaky layers... where is the chocolate?
I'd do you.
liz! les croissants look fantastique. o think they need a sticker that proclaim "take me home, i'm delicious!"
-cathy
Post a Comment